Thursday, January 04, 2007

Temporarily back...

So, for those few of you who check this blog... you've noticed that there's been a whole lot of nothing while I've been gone. There are a variety of reasons for this sad state of affairs. I'd love to tell you that it's because I've been busy Getting Things Done, but that would be a lie. I haven't blogged from home because the crappy dial-up would be too frustrating to deal with. I haven't come here (to Panera--with free wireless) to work because I've been sick. Now I'm feeling marginally better, I figured I'd come and get work done. But the only thing I've done so far is this. You should feel loved. Or at least like a good method of procrastination. Go you. First You're named Time's Person of the Year, and now the first thing that I do when I have good internet is write to You. Good work!

I don't know that I'll post again before I get back into Tucson (which will be on Monday). Cross your fingers that I am productive before then!

No comments: