Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I am not a good blogger.

But, in lieu of commentary I will leave you with two quotes which, I believe, speak for themselves:

Barbara Bush, visiting Katrina evacuees in Houston, Texas, commented that "so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway so this [she chuckles a bit]--this is working very well for them."

Remember, this is the same lady who, back at the beginning of the Iraq War didn't want to trouble her "beautiful mind" about troops dying.

"Why should we hear about body bags and deaths," Barbara Bush said on ABC's "Good Morning America" on March 18, 2003. "Oh, I mean, it's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?"

These comments pretty much explain themselves. And I'm lazy. So that's all for now.

1 comment:

halcyon67 said...

Hey Jen, when I heard that I could not believe it. Then the person who sent me the quote in the first place, sent me video footage, and I was blown away, literally. I could not believe what I was hearing.

I was in shock. She is such a disgrace. I actually had a modicum of respect for her.

If I was someone staying there, I would gotten up and punched her in the face.