Monday, September 12, 2005

Shout out to Jason

Despite wasting a whole honking lot of gas money on a necessary trip to Denison this afternoon, there was one benefit: I got back my laptop, which, thanks to Jason's mad computer skills actually kind of works. AND--I was able to take advantage of his rocking internet to download some songs and watch some videos that my poor, pathetic dialup simply cannot handle!

Now, I have to head back to go to class tonight at 7. But, with laptop in hand I can take super speedy notes as well as play solitaire if necessary. I usually don't do that in class. But, it's always good to have the option, you know?

Note: this is an attempt to do more normal sorts of blogging, e.g. talking about what I am doing during the day rather than using the blog simply for ranting about politics or culture. We'll see how it works out.

No comments: