Monday, April 04, 2005

Apologies and Excuses

I am sorry for being a poor updater recently. I can't say that things will improve much in the coming weeks.

Have you ever had that feeling where it seems like everything is temporarily on hold and in a little bit you'll have time to fix everything? It's been like that for almost this entire semester.

Every week I'll clean my room a little bit, always thinking, "next week I'll give it a really good cleaning." But next week I tell myself the same thing. And it's built up. Now I just say that I'm waiting 'till the end of the semester.

Also, I'm eating healthy, right? It's so easy to say, "well, I don't have time to shop or cook, so for now I'll go to the convenience store and get chips because those last a long time." I don't even like chips, really. But it is my main diet right now because I keep telling myself that it's only temporary. :-/

Schoolwork: "well, I don't have time to work on this paper as much as I should, but I'll do the next one better."

I'm living as if I'm always waiting for tommorow. Living in a messy apartment, eating terribly unhealthy food, and turning in sub-par papers. But tommorow comes and I do the same thing. And it gets harder and harder to change because the mess is built up, and before I can start over right I have to clear away all the stuff that's been building up over the past few weeks.

Ugh.

In good(ish) news: the schedules for summer and fall have been posted and there are exciting classes. I just wish they didn't conflict with each other, time-wise!

No comments: