Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Bleh.

My sleep schedule is so very messed up. Darn finals week.

See, on the weekend, it's ok to not go to bed 'till 5 and not wake up till 1 or 2. But that's less cool on weekdays.

Because I did not wake up until 2 this afternoon, here I am at 5:15 in the morning, with a meeting at 8:30, unsure of what to do. I could just stay up for a looooong time and go to bed tomorrow night normally. Maybe super-caffeinate myself in the interim?

It's tempting to get like two hours of sleep. The problem, of course, is that there is always the chance that I won't actually wake up. Of course, I have three alarms set. But that hasn't stopped me before. I am perfectly able to wake up, switch off alarms, and promptly go back to sleep, totally forgetting that that whole series of actions occurred. Does that qualify as sleep walking?

Hmm. Even if I did try to go to bed, there is no guarantee that I would be able to get to sleep. I had a diet dr. pepper around 11 and the caffeine from that still has me wired.

Alas.

No comments: