Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Because I'm a dork...

Want to Get Sorted?
I'm a Ravenclaw!

Nothing too surprising there. I'm totally in Ravenclaw. Apparantly, however, most U.S. adults would place themselves in Ravenclaw (they would put Hillary Clinton and George W. Bush in Slytherin and would guess that Laura Bush would be a Hufflepuff.)


Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.

I am an INTJ (Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging on the Meyers-Brigg personality test), I always get that result (well, sometimes I end up with ISTJ), but never have I thought of myself as having a similar personality to Severus Snape. Oh well. That reminds me, now that I am back in the blogging state of mind, I will soon treat you all to my (possibly lengthy) essay on why Snape is totally innocent. I know you can't wait.

Edited to add: I looked at the ISTJ result: Hermione. Yay.

Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.

I like that one better than Snape. And I kind of think it fits better.


Overall, Your Observation Skills Get: C-
You tend to notice the big things in life...
But the details aren't exactly your forte



Too true to be funny. Alas.

No comments: