Monday, August 29, 2005

Saturday in Crawford

I know I've been neglecting you for a while. But, I have good excuses! First school started the week before last... and then I was in Crawford this weekend. I'll give you some pictures, though, in lieu of a real update, for now:


Ema and I on the bus to Crawford! We were glad we took the bus, not only because of gas prices, but also because we met some really cool people along the way.


This is Ema and two of those cool people: Carol and Carol.


"We demand accountability..."


And this is the super-exciting Joan Baez.

Too bad he can't take a break from his vacation...






















"Before one more mother's child..."



Some people had some really cool shirts. This is one example, and I think I have a few pictures of some other ones, if you're interested.

The obligatory pictures of the ever-exciting counter protesters:



No comments: