Thursday, March 16, 2006

This week is an extension of spring break, I'm thinking

My work is becoming more and more symptomatic of senioritis. I mean, this week, I have done nothing, nothing. I have read for a class. And wrote a little two page essay. But that's kind of it.

For the class that I have tonight at 7, we have to do weekly summaries or critiques of one of the assigned readings. We get two freebies, or we get to drop our lowest two grades on them (they are graded on a scale from 1-3). I haven't skipped one yet; I've been planning on saving them for some week where everything was so ridiculously hectic that I didn't have time to do the reading. Well, this week I've done the reading. Every bit of it. And I find it interesting. And I've got about an hour to write a paragraph about one of them.

But, I've decided I'm not going to. Despite the fact that I could totally do it if I cared. And that I will be gone to Arizona this time next week, so I'm going to be using up my other freebie then.

They need to make some sort of medication for senioritis.

No comments: