Friday, November 17, 2006

bullet points

  • I should stop listening to CSPAN's Supreme Court justice profiles at night. I can't sleep, but I know a whole lot about David Souter. I wonder if it'll help me tell his voice apart from Breyer's during oral arguments.
  • A quick look at the UTD calendar confirms my suspicions: this week was indeed the last full week of classes for my alma mater. Oh how I miss those long winter breaks. They've got next week interrupted by Thanksgiving, then like one day of classes, then it's finals time.
  • I'm sick. I don't know what's up. Probably allergies. I didn't go to class or into the office yesterday. I probably will tomorrow though.
  • I'm married to Jon Stewart now. On facebook, anyway.
  • I am now using Firefox, and I really like it.
  • I can't wait for Christmas. Or at least Christmas break. Well, the 19th, when I actually go home. Maybe tomorrow night I'll make a paper chain. Or get a calendar and start crossing off days a la Harry Potter. Of course, he was counting down days until he got to go back to school.
  • Speaking of Harry Potter, when is that next book coming out?
  • Because I was drugged up on sudafed all day, I slept a lot, and I'm not tired now. But I need to be up fairly early in the morning. This is never good.
  • I'm really interested in the actions of courts that are appointed vs. elected. Does anyone know of any good research on this?

No comments: