Thursday, February 23, 2006

Problem:

I have two essays due tomorrow. Same class. They're part of a midterm. They both have page limits. Strict page limits. Now, one essay, I've gotten to fit into the page limit by, uh, adjusting the margins (in an obvious way). The other essay, will (when I finish it! soon!) be right on target with one inch, standard margins. Because these essays will be turned in together, stapled and all, it would be painfully obvious that I'd messed with the margins on the first one if I do not at the same time change the second essay's margins, making it shorter than the limit. I mean, there's not a lower limit, but I would still like to hit the target.

I guess I should stop worrying about this and get back to work. Oh the things that drive us mad when fretting over something is far preferable to actually getting work done. This is especially troublesome at 4:30 in the morning.

No comments: