Saturday, April 14, 2007

Imbalance

You know, my living room is amazingly out of balance. These two pictures, sadly enough, are in the same room. One side is far more "busy" than the other.

On the other hand, notice the new art! On the wall in the picture on the bottom, there is a print of John William Waterhouse's The Lady of Shallot, which is based on the poem of the same name by Alfred Lord Tennyson. I have recently become enamored with Pre-Raphaelite art, and hope to get more of it. Of course, given that I am soon moving into an apartment smaller than the one I'm currently in, wall space may be an issue. As you see on the picture on the top, I tend to accumulate clutter, on walls and otherwise.
















Hopefully I'll be able to move in May 15. I don't have to be out of this apartment until May 31, so that's a good long time to move things over gradually.

No comments: